FloControl Recruitment: Sales Administrator Apprentice
FloControl was established in 2009 to supply hydronic valve and pipeline products, which provide superior indoor climate whilst reducing the capital, installation, commissioning and running cost of heating and cooling systems as well as a building’s carbon footprint.
We are a mechanical engineering business, that was founded by 2 industry veterans who are passionate about the environment and technology that helps reducing energy consumption in buildings. We buy the most advanced products from leading global valve manufacturers and use our local applicational knowledge to offer Building Services Consultants, Contractors, OEMs and Distributors bespoke and off-the-shelf solutions for the most iconic new builds and refurbishments in Britain. In our Burnley facility we prefabricate these solution and supply those directly to project building sites or OEMs (air conditioning manufacturers) all over the UK. We were one of the first in the UK promoting pressure independent control and prefabrication of valve assemblies and consequently have achieved a leading market position in our space.
To support our growth, we are expanding the internal sales team and can now offer a sales administrator apprenticeship. The role reports to the Office Manager.
Administration and support for Sales. You will be part of our young and dynamic Sales/Finance/Purchasing Team. The vital function of this role is to provide exceptional support for the Sales Team. This role is the key to the smooth running of the business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide excellent Customer Service by responding to enquiries and queries quickly and efficiently.
- Process Sale Orders and ensure on time delivery.
- Manage large project orders by ensuring we deliver to the required schedules and monitor any changes requested by the customer or internal departments.
- Despatch orders.
- Check data accuracy with orders and invoices.
- Produce Quotations requested by Customers.
- Liaise with logistic companies regarding deliveries and collections.
- Maintain and update Sales and Customer records.
- Book product deliveries into stock.
- Process Customer and Supplier Returns.
- Stay up to date with new products and features.
- Educated to GSCE – Math Grade 5-9 / English Grade 5-9
- Excel and Word – a basic knowledge
This role needs a very organised individual who is able to multitask and work in a very busy environment. This person will also need strong analytical skills, as well as outstanding written and verbal communication skills.