Production Operative Opportunity
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, rapidly growing business. We are looking for a multi-skilled and adaptable Production Operative at our facility in Burnley.
You will be joining the existing production team involved with assembling, testing and packing prefabricated valve solutions.
Full training will be provided.
- Assembly of valve sets used in commercial heating and cooling systems in line with internal drawings and schedules
- Copper pipe cutting, bending and soldering
- Operating, maintaining and inspecting workshop equipment including testing compressor and circular saw
- Product testing and quality inspection prior to packing
- Ensuring appropriate PPE is used
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Honest and reliable
- Good dexterity and familiarity using hand tools
- Good eye for detail
- Enthusiastic and willing to get involved
- Good communicator
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Clear understanding and appreciation of health and safety procedures
37.5 working hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.15pm.
23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension scheme, social events and free parking.
Application Deadline: 28/02/22
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Competitive hourly rate. Contact us for full details.