Fantastic opening for Stores Person!
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, rapidly growing business. We are looking for a multi-skilled and adaptable Stores Person at our facility in Burnley.
- Overall responsibility of Goods In / Goods out
- Ensure stock levels are maintained and correct
- Receive and process stock products, (unload, pick, label and store)
- Ensuring stock is stored in the correct stock location
- Responsible for ensuring all paperwork is checked and processed efficiently
- All supplier deliveries are photographed on receipt
- Preparation of materials for assemblies
- Prepare and complete daily orders for collection
- Stock counts (weekly and monthly)
- Operate and maintain warehouse equipment
- FLT – daily safety checks
- Racking – weekly safety checks
- Ensure appropriate PPE is used
- Keep the warehouse clean and tidy
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Full Counterbalance FLT license
- Honest and reliable
- Physically and mentally adept
- Good eye for detail
- Enthusiastic and willing to get involved
- Good communicator
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Clear understanding and appreciation of health and safety procedures
37.5 working hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.15pm.
23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension scheme, social events and free parking.
Application Deadline: 28/02/22
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Competitive hourly rate. Contact us for full details.