Recruitment Opportunity: Content Marketing Manager
Job Description Content Marketing Manager
FloControl is a successful Burnley-based engineering business with 22 employees. A young and dynamic team that supplies the UK Building Services market with innovative and prefabricated hydronic solutions. Founded in 2009, we have grown into the market leader in prefabricated valve assemblies for Fan Coil units in the UK, which we market under the brand of FloSet®.
Being an SME within a B-2-B market, FloControl pursues an Inbound marketing strategy, attracting a qualified audience with intent by creating content that potential customers will want to engage with and that helps them to succeed. The inbound strategy heavily hinges on digital channels and is occasionally complemented with digital and off-line outbound activities. Content creation and management is of utmost importance, whether it is product literature or technical articles, videos or social media posts.
The marketing function is currently managed by the Marketing Manager to whom the Content Marketing Manager will report. Over time, there is an opportunity for the right candidate to extend the scope managing the marketing function entirely.
- Content performance analysis across digital channels, using various tools, e.g. GA, Mouseflow and native analytic tools
- Customers – customer feedback analysis, digital channels
- Competitor activities across the various channels
- Devise an annual Content Strategy. Convergence of analysis results and company objectives regarding product launches/priorities, resulting in an annual content strategy, covering topics & formats and channels
- Monthly Content Planning, considering relevant industry and internal events.
- Content creation using all available formats (video, article, presentation, blog post, social media post) and types (hub, hero & help) suitable for the various channels.
- The content is mostly of technical nature and will require the candidate to engage with technical detail.
- Design and creation of visuals, storyboards, and video creation.
- Design and creation of data sheets.
- Supplier collaboration to ensure their technical data sheets are up to date on our website and communications are aligned
- Customer collaboration, e.g., site visits, case studies, photo shoots on location.
- Content Dissemination using our channels (web, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, offline & occasional email and paid advertising)
- A/B testing, analysis & iterations
- Manage third parties offline/paid
- Performance Monitoring & monthly reporting
- BSc or equivalent in Marketing and Design.
- 1-2 years of experience, preferably in a technical environment, whether it is on client or agency side.
- Proficiency in using Adobe Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effects & Photoshop, WordPress, Office 365 apps and social media platforms.
- Formally trained in Design.
- Planning skills – ability/happy to work to a deadline.
- Eye for detail.
- High quality standard.
- Interest in technical products and in learning/understanding the technical detail to a level that enables drafting content independently.
- Excellent communication skills, considering the different target audiences.
- Good interpersonal skills – you will be part of a small team that works closely together.
- Pro-active, self-starter.
The position is full time (7.5 hours/day, 9am-5pm), Burnley-based. A comfortable workspace awaits you. FloControl offers a salary aligned with your experience and qualifications and 23 holidays + 8 bank holidays as well as a good pension arrangements.
To apply, contact Anke Taylor with your CV and Cover Letter: email@example.com