FloControl Recruitment: CAD/Applications Engineer
During a period of sustained growth FloControl is strengthening its technical capability. We are looking for a CAD/Applications Engineer who will work in an Engineering team, reporting to the Engineering Manager.
- Conceptualisation of new generic solutions that fulfil and pre-empt market demand
- Prepare and provide technical documentation including Drawings and Revit files
- Automation of recurring technical processes
- Help scoping new generic solutions based on applicational knowledge of FloControl’s products as well as market trends.
- Create technical documentation for existing and new products and build up an easy accessible library.
- Implement Revit and CAD files for FloControl products.
- Use and advance FloControl’s selection tools for valve selections and quotations.
- Take offs from ME technical drawings.
- Generating Bill of Materials for inventory management.
- Creation of drawings to assist the workshop with assembly builds.
- Assist the sales team with quotations, technical submissions and O&M manuals for complex projects for consultants as well as contractors. This will require drafting project specific technical documentation and creating schematics from scratch or to tap into FloControl’s existing document libraries.
- BEng/MEng Degree in mechanical/building services engineering or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Solidworks
- Familiarity with AutoCAD/REVIT and conversion plug ins
- HVAC industry knowledge, trends, technology, market players
- Analytical and creative – ability to understand a technical challenge and to conceptualise a solution bringing together product knowledge and a wider understanding of the industry
- Accountable – understand the importance of accuracy of technical documentation and takes responsibility to deliver a 100% correct result
- Eye for detail
- Self starter, disciplined
- Willingness/ability to roll up sleeves and perform a multitudes of tasks simultaneously
- Enjoys start-up environment
- Flexible personality
For more information or to apply please contact Daniel Frain at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01282 – 564 425.