For the past 10 years FloControl have supplied the most compact pre-assembled FCU PICV Valve Set to mount directly onto fan coil units from any manufacturer. We are able to offer PICV Valve Arrangements with a variety of system connections and features including strainers, automatic air vents, flushing valves and drain, fully compliant with BRSRIA BG29/21.
All FCU PICV Valve Set arrangements are built and tested in the UK. The pre-assembled FCU PICV Valve Set increases the efficiency and reduces complexity on-site. The PICV Valve Set from FloControl is available through most UK Fan Coil Manufacturers or directly from FloControl.
The PICV Valve Arrangement includes the innovative 3 in 1 FlowCon PICV and actuator, designed to use full stroke control with 41 maximum flow rate settings per valve type, altogether covering flow rates from 0.00482 – 0.736 l/s, suitable for heating and cooling applications [-20°C to +120°C].
- Flushing By-Pass assembly on 40mm centres to fit over extended drip tray.
- Vertically or horizontally configured.
- Blank cap for flushing through the assembly.
- PT Plug & Combined PT Plug & Drain on PICV to aide system balancing.
- Removable PICV Insert for flushing and easy replacement.
- FCU connections included as standard.
- A wide selection of system and flexible hose connections available.
- Union connections at all joints for easy valve alignment and removal.
- Strainer, Flow Measurement, Union Drain valves off the shelf.
- Wide range of Electric and Thermal Actuators.
- Labelled, cross-referenced to the schedule, terminal unit and location in the building.