Double Regulating Semi Lugged High Performance Butterfly Valve
Semi lugged Carbon Steel high performance Butterfly Valve, fitted with gear operator for infinitely variable settings and stainless steel memory stop feature (DRV) to precisely set and retain the desired maximum opening position differential pressure. Once set, the valve can be closed and re-opened accurately to the pre-set differential pressure.
The Double Regulating Butterfly Valve is a commercially attractive option compared to traditional Globe-style Double Regulating Valves. The Butterfly Valve concept is space saving and easier to support when weight is a concern. The Double Regulating Butterfly Valve is also available in large sizes up-to and including 200mm diameter. Pressure/Temperature plugs are provided to measure ΔP, which are to be installed in the pipework on either side of the valve.
- PN40-50 (size dependent) Double Regulating Wafer Type Gear Operated Butterfly Valve
- Temperature range -29°C to 225°C
- Sizes: 65 – 200mm, larger sizes available on request
- Robust and easy to install and operate semi lugged gear operated Butterfly Valve
- Easy to set accurately, positive position and reset memory stop feature
- Light weight and cost-effective