Semi Lugged High Performance Butterfly & Orifice Commissioning Set
The Close Coupled Butterfly Valve & Orifice Plate Commissioning Set comprises a Semi Lugged Butterfly Valve fitted with gear operator, incorporating a memory stop [DRV] and a stainless steel Orifice Plate.
The Butterfly Valve body is carbon steel, fitted with gear operator for infinitely variable settings and stainless steel memory stop feature to precisely set and retain the desired maximum opening position flow rate. The valve once set can once be closed and re-opened accurately to the pre-set flow rate.
The stainless steel Orifice Plate is provided to be close coupled to measure and enable the flow rate to be set within an accuracy of ±5%.
The Close Coupled Butterfly Valve & Orifice Plate Commissioning Set is a commercially attractive option compared to traditional Globe style Valve arrangements. The Butterfly Valve concept is space saving and easier to support when weight is a concern. Available in sizes 65mm – 200mm.
- Wafer pattern Butterfly Valve to suit PN10/16/25/40 and AISI150/300
- Carbon Steel BFV Body
- Stainless Steel Orifice Plate
- Stainless Steel Memory Stop Feature (DRV)
- Double Eccentric BFV Design
- BFV Bureau Veritas Certification
- BFV Testing according to API 598
- Body and extension rod: Stainless Steel
- Test Points: DZR Brass
- Tests: Inspected acc. to SEP & European PED #2014/68/EU, 15/05/2014, exempted from CE marking (Cf. Art. 4.3)
- Temperature range: -20°C – 120°C
- Max. working pressure: 40 Bar