Butterfly & Orifice Plate Commissioning Set
The Close Coupled Butterfly Valve & Orifice Plate Commissioning Set comprises a Fully Lugged Butterfly Valve fitted with gear operator, incorporating a memory stop [DRV] and a stainless steel Orifice Plate.
The Butterfly Valve is fully lugged ductile iron, with bonded EPDM liner and stainless steel trim. Fitted with gear operator for infinitely variable settings and stainless steel memory stop feature to precisely set and retain the desired maximum opening position flow rate. The valve once set can once be closed and re-opened accurately to the pre-set flow rate.
The stainless steel Orifice Plate is provided to be close coupled to measure and enable the flow rate to be set within an accuracy of ±5%.
The Close Coupled Butterfly Valve & Orifice Plate Commissioning Set is a commercially attractive option compared to traditional Globe style Valve arrangement. The Butterfly Valve concept is space saving and easier to support when weight is a concern. The Close Coupled Butterfly Valve & Orifice Plate Commissioning Set is also available in large sizes up-to and including 600mm diameter.
- PN16/ PN25 Close Coupled Butterfly & Orifice Plate Commissioning Set
- Temperature range -15°C to 120°C
- Sizes: 65 – 600mm, larger sizes available on request
- Robust ductile iron Butterfly Valve and stainless steel Orifice Plate for long service life
- Easy to install and operate Fully lugged gear operated Butterfly Valve
- Easy to set, positive position and reset memory stop feature
- Accurate flow measurement and precise setting
- Light weight and low cost